Our Fin Clamp Element is a multi fin hinged hydronic heating element that is attached to existing hot water or steam pipes. It is installed without need to cut or drain the pipe. It wraps around the pipe and is held in place with a custom clamp. Assembled unit installs in minutes. Replace missing, damaged or dirty fins and increase boiler efficiency!
- The 2 1/8" fin will produce:
- 430 BTU's per linear foot of active element on 1/2" copper pipe
- 591 BTU's per linear foot of active element on 3/4" copper pipe
- The 3" fin will produce 1,665 BTU's per linear foot of active element on 1" copper pipe.
- The 4 1/4"; fin will produce 1,537 BTU's per linear foot of active element on 1 1/4" copper pipe
- The 1" fin will produce __ BTU's per linear foot of active element on copper pipe
- Easy to use
- Available in 1 or 2 foot lengths (lengths can be modified on job site -- see FAQ)
- Eliminates cold spots
- Can be installed while system is operational (no down time)
- Fins are manufactured with a heavier gauge metal...fins stay straight
Great Product - the fin clamp is more durable than standard baseboard, easy to install, and save time than if you had to cut and solder new baseboard. It's price is a bit higher, but well worth it. Produces more heat than my standard baseboard fins.
John A. Larese
2 1/8" fins on
3/4" copper pipe
4 1/4"fins on1 1/4" copper pipe